Warehousing & Logistics
- Total 20,800 Sq Ft of warehousing area (2 warehouses).
- More than 20 Million inventory worth, to ensure product availability at all times
- IT enabled material forecasting ensuring optimum inventory levels of all products at all times
- More than 10 employees, solely involved in logistics activities
- 3 Delivery Vehicles.
- Competent delivery service level of 48 hours
Centralized Information Technology Department
A centralized IT department caters to all the IT related requirements of the Group. Certified team of engineers and programmers take care of latest RDBMS systems, Groupware, e-mail facilities and mobile computing. The Department’s focus is to provide easy access to secure, reliable, and timely data and is committed to retaining quality staff, investigating new technologies, and collaborating with other departments to provide effective technical solutions.
IT Department Mission
To provide the quality, standardized services with continuous IT support and innovative technology solutions to effectively meet the requirements and increase the level of customer satisfaction.
Central IT services focus on providing:
- Application Implementation and Upgrades
- Applications Management Services
- Engineering Applications including PLM Applications Services
- Remote Application Management
- Website Application Management
- Content Management Services
- Business Productivity Applications
- Systems Integration Services
- Group’s Centralized ERP Application
- Business Specific ERP Applications
- Business Specific Bespoke Applications
- Group’s Business Messaging Solution
- Internet Access and Content Management
- Controlled IT Resource Usage
- Centralized IT Managed Services
- Data Centre Management
- Network Operations Centre
- Server and Backup Management
- Database Management
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
- Desktop Management
- Helpdesk Services
- Security Management
- Enterprise Application customized to support IT Operations related to Applications within the group along with all people and processes related to ‘ERP Applications’ within IT Department.
- Compliant with the ‘Information Security Standards’ for ERP Application.
- Adequate ‘Application Security Standards’ to maintain security.
- Integrated Application to manage the business functions related to technology and services.
- Distribution process management, supply chain management, services knowledge base, configure, prices, improve accuracy of financial data, facilitate better project planning, automate employee life-cycle, standardize critical business procedures, reduce redundant tasks, assess business needs, accounting and financial applications, lower purchasing costs, manage human resources and payroll.
Business Specific Applications:
- Our group Companies are constituted of industry domains in Manufacturing, Printing, Contracting, Trading and Services provider. Few Application services could be common in all the Businesses like Financials accounting services provision; however Operational Applications services shall be domain Specific.
- We are committed to get best breed applications in each of the domain and integrate with the best breed application of Financials to have common platform in making it as common denominator of performance to group companies.
Centralized IT Managed Services:
Infrastructure Services and Application management services are also supported through and derived through Managed services for best effective results in the organization. The Engagement of Managed services depends upon the maturity level of technology, availability in the market at affordable prices.
Following shall be Managed services effective from time to time in our group to have the prime conclusion. These could be internally done or externally outsourced depending upon the commercial viability.
Managed IT Services
- Network and Systems Monitoring
- Remote Monitoring
- Network Management
- Systems Management
- HPUX- Linux Server Management
- Windows Server Management
- Remote Server Management
- Remote Server Monitoring
- Backup and Restore Services
- Help Desk Services
- Security Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation
- IT Outsourcing Services
- Hardware/Software/Network Support for the IT Operations related to any hardware/software or network within the group.
- All access and usage comply with Corporate Information Security Policy and Standards, as well as other applicable corporate policies.
- Authenticated Internet Access Solutions.
- ‘General Access’ and their ‘Controls’ Management.
- Service Provider and Vendor Contract Management.
- Physical Security Controls and their Management.
- All people and processes related to ‘Infrastructure Services’ within IT Department.
Group’s Business Messaging Solution:
- Secured access, use, and content of electronic messages through Al Shirawi Group’s electronic communication systems.
- Al Shirawi Group electronic communication systems and applications compliant with applicable Corporate Information Security Standards.
- All people and processes related to ‘Messaging System’ within IT Department.
- Lotus Domino and Notes Security (Access Control – Server Level / E-mail Encryption).
- Software Development (Internal Applications) and Trainings.
Oracle – E-Business Suite
Oasis Coils and Coatings delivers its products and services to its customers leveraging support through world class ERP applications in Oracle’s E-business suite. The E-business suite is the most comprehensive suite of integrated, global business applications that have allowed Leminar to provide customer-focused, best breed business practices in all of its services. A complete visibility into the supply chain helps Leminar build customer satisfaction without passing on increased costs to the customer. Customers also benefit from Oracle’s CRM and Order Management applications that allow Leminar to plan for prompt deliveries.